About Management Development Services (MDS)
MDS is a unique partnership of companies that was formed in 1986 to attract high calibre recruits with management potential into the Fresh Food, Produce, Horticulture and Arable supply chain.
Today MDS works on behalf of membership companies to provide a graduate scheme designed to equip young people with the experience, training and mind-set so that they have the confidence and ability to rapidly become senior business leaders within the industry.
The membership includes growers, suppliers and retailers of vegetables, salads, meat products and agrochemicals as well as agronomy specialists.
- We recruit a pool of ambitious and hard-working graduates who display the potential to develop into outstanding leaders
- Member companies provide placements to trainees, usually lasting six months
- Trainees take on four roles in different companies across two years
- Off-the-job training is delivered by external tutors to develop trainees’ managerial skills
- Personal development is supported by mentoring throughout the programme
- Member companies are given the opportunity to offer permanent roles to MDS leavers at the end of the scheme
By selecting talented graduates, providing quality training and facilitating a breadth of experience across multiple businesses, MDS has been consistently delivering highly capable, talented future leaders to the food and fresh produce industry for over 30 years.
recruitment and HR
East Midlands, East of England, Europe, North East England, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South West England, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber
- 14 Papyrus Business Parc
- PE4 5BH
- 01733 667753