Grow an organic career in corporate events.
THG Sports is part of the Marcus Evans Group - we are renowned for our dynamic training programmes which help ambitious candidates learn how to sell, or for the veteran’s fine tune your existing sales career. We conduct international management training courses globally to develop strong managers with an organic growth structure. These skills leave our employees with the ability to run teams amongst our own structure and equip you to run your own business in your future career.
You will be responsible on a day-to-day basis to do the following:
- Engaging with the C-Suite by creating strong business relationships with executives across multiple sectors with particular emphasis on mid-market and enterprise organizations.
- You will be providing a value added service to them with exciting sales presentations for essential client engagement products.
- Researching and promoting events through various channels including social media and outbound calls for client engagement.
- Managing your pipeline of business will be vital to create lucrative relationships with prospects and clients which will lead to a steady stream of revenue from repeat business and up-selling, not just prospecting
Now, what will we do for you? We offer:
- Competitive, un-capped commission structure plus base salary
- Structured training programs across a variety of levels from entry level to senior management
- Fast track promotion opportunities to sales manager and sales director
- Vibrant workplace with multiple social committee interactions and staff appreciation days
- Top sales incentives and prizes including bonuses, vacations, prizes and more...
- You will have opportunities to attend many global sporting events as well as project manage some of our flagship events worldwide
- Equality in the workplace, we are proud that 40% of our management in London are female
What we are looking for
We are open to candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds - whether its a career change you need, or if you are a recent graduate - so long as you can differentiate from the pack with most or all the following:
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and motivation to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Commitment to hard work and development of your career
- Amazing communication skills
- Bachelors degree at a minimum
- Charismatic personality and good sense of humour
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the United Kingdom.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details