marcus evans, a world leading business information company, is seeking dynamic, self-motivated, strong academic achievers as Conference Producers to join our North American Capital Markets Production Division, based in London. In this challenging, international environment you would be responsible for working with senior professionals from leading worldwide companies, to develop the intellectual content of high-level, commercial conference programmes within banking, finance and insurance.
To successfully project manage our conferences from initial topic conception to final execution requires a passionate, hardworking achiever with:
- Excellent telephone and desk research skills
- Determination to meet production deadlines and deliver results
- Superb copy-writing skills
- International business acumen and commercial awareness
- A can-do attitude in challenging situations
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing skills
- A desire and ability to travel internationally
- Spanish language would be a distinct advantage
What we are looking for
Applicants should have drive, enthusiasm and initiative.
Applicants should be graduates to degree level.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and cover letter via the Apply button outlining why you feel you meet the above criteria. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
The remuneration package consists of a basic salary plus performance-related bonuses