This is a fantastic opportunity to join GFMI a leading financial market intelligence provider. You will be working with industry leaders to identify the key challenges in their industry, and bring them together with Thought Leaders and solution providers who can help them overcome these challenges. You will develop intellectual content and craft the agendas for our best-in-class conference programmes. Each year you will project-manage multiple events across a variety of topics for the financial services industry travelling to USA, Canada and Latin America.
- As a company that only promotes from within, training and development is essential to us. We provide you with on-going best-in-class conference production and personal development training.
- Our office is an environment that rewards your success. You will have a career that keeps you buzzing all day but also provides you a work life balance.
- Fast track transparent promotional structure based on performance
- International travel
- A friendly, dynamic and vibrant work environment in the city
What we are looking for
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a good communicator that embraces collaboration
- Capable and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to different audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to developing high quality work
- Excellent research skills including primary and secondary research
- A positive mentality, driven to meet targets set by both others and yourself
- A problem solver who believes they are in control of their own success
- Love to be constantly learning both new skills and about new topics
- Enjoy being responsible for projects and driving them forward
- Like to be challenged, and enjoy a fast-paced and hard-working environment
A minimum 2:1 degree.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment