Marcus Evans is seeking self-motivated and commercially minded achievers to join our Conference Research and Product Development Division. In this role you would be responsible for working with senior professionals, to research and then develop the intellectual and commercial content of our conference programmes, geared toward delivering solutions for the challenges faced by firms in today's highly regulated and fast paced market.
Prior expertise in business is not mandatory, but an inquisitive mind is essential. To successfully project manage our conferences from initial topic conception to final execution requires a passionate, hardworking achiever with:
- Excellent telephone and desk research skills
- Determination to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Superb copy-writing skills
- Strojg commercial awareness
- A positive, can-do attitude in challenging situations
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing skills
Qualifications and experience requirements
Applicants should be graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please email James Coleman via the Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/03/2018