Are you a hungry, driven and confident individual who wants to learn and excel in B2B event sales?
You will join one of our most profitable divisions - conferences - and will work closely with senior decision makers from the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events.
You will receive comprehensive training enabling you to research and sell our conferences to leading practitioners across EMEA, within the Capital Markets division which specialises in banking, finance and insurance.
- We provide the very best world class, on-going B2B inside sales training and development
- Fast-Track and transparent promotional structure based on performance
- Transfer opportunities to other offices globally depending on performance
- Opportunity to attend our events across the EMEA region
- Additional incentives, including all expense paid trips to Asia and America, tickets to live sporting events, regular team day/night outs
This role is only open for immediate starters. Please only apply if you have already graduated university.
Marcus Evans is the world leading business information company, presenting over 1,000 strategic conferences and summits annually worldwide. With over 27 years experience, it is recognised as the market leader in its field. The company employs over 3,000 professionals in 54 offices worldwide, generating annual revenues in excess of US$350 million.
- Track record of high achievement and success in or outside university / work
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- A passion for learning and self improvement
- Self motivated and positive with a desire to succeed in a sales career
- Tenacious and persistent in overcoming challenges
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
Proficiency in additional languages and sales experience are preferable but not a requirement.
Accepted degree subjects
Excellent uncapped commission earnings allowing top sales executives to excel
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV to Sandheep Sondhi via the apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/10/2017