Are you a hungry, driven and confident individual who wants to learn and excel in B2B event sales?
You will join one of our most profitable divisions - Conferences - and will work closely with senior decision makers from the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events.
You will receive comprehensive training enabling you to research and sell our conferences to leading practitioners across the North American region, within the Capital Markets division in London, which specialises in banking, finance and insurance.
- We provide the very best world class, on-going B2B inside sales training and development
- Fast-Track and transparent promotional structure based on performance
- Transfer opportunities to other offices globally depending on performance
- Opportunity to attend our events globally
- Excellent uncapped commission earnings allowing top sales executives to excel
- Additional incentives, including all expense paid trips to Asia and America, tickets to live sporting events, regular team day/nights outs
What we are looking for
- Track record of high achievement and success in or outside university / work
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- A passion for learning and self improvement
- Self motivated and positive with a desire to succeed in a sales career
- Tenacious and persistent in overcoming challenges
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
- Proficiency in additional languages and sales experience are preferable but not a requirement.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
plus uncapped commissions and OTE - £30,000 - £40,000 first year
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV to Ritesh Keshvala via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment