Would you like the opportunity to work within a growing and dynamic wealth management firm with an international client base and B Corp certification (the first financial services B Corp certified business in the UK)? An exciting and permanent position has arisen to join MASECO Private Wealth as a Projects Administrator supporting a small team.
Key duties include
- Supporting the Project Manager with designing and implementing projects in line with the firm’s framework
- Creating project documentation
- Tracking the progress of projects
- Providing a variety of management information
- Performing various data-related activities such as restructuring of data, data entry, data enrichment, data cleansing, data reconciliation
- Maintaining and improving the structure of our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ensuring that client records and other information is maintained accurately throughout the firm
- Supporting the business in creating and applying robust processes and procedures
- Reviewing and testing software and other system implementations
Full training provided and potential opportunities for career progression.
What we are looking for
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with strong Microsoft Excel skills and a can-do attitude
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining calm and flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
Key skills and specifications include
- Comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with close attention to detail to maintain the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to listen and converse well on all levels as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with experience of working in a team environment
- Able to identify issues, use initiative and help others when required
- Efficient time management skills to plan workload and prioritise accordingly
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic and able to maintain confidentiality
- A deep-rooted desire to continue to learn, develop and implement processes and procedures
- Hold values that are in line with our own and that will help strengthen our culture
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable dealing with complex formulas, queries and connections between multiple Excel documents
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Power Query
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
MASECO LLP is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of personal data entrusted to us. We comply with all relevant data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read the notice below in conjunction with the firm’s Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
In providing us with your CV you agree that we will use the personal data within that document for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate for the specified role and, accordingly, we have a legitimate interest in such data. The personal data we use includes:
- Your name and personal details (including contact information, such as your primary and other residential
- address; your email address; your personal mobile telephone number or landline; your unique tax identifier
- (such as your National Insurance number); your driving licence and/or passport details;
- Your date of birth and/or age;
- Financial details, such as your current salary;
- Education and employment details.
By providing us with:
- your personal data, you consent to our using that personal data to perform checks with credit reference or fraud prevention agencies which may include obtaining information on you from other sources, such as the electoral roll, court records of debt judgments and bankruptcies and other publicly available sources as well as information obtained through social and other media, such as LinkedIn; and
- any sensitive personal data (such as your racial or ethnic origin or data concerning your physical or mental health or gender orientation), you are agreeing to our processing of that data for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate for the specified role.
If you are not successful as a candidate for the particular role for which you apply, we will typically retain your personal data and other information you have provided to us or we have obtained about you in the course of the job application process for a period of up to 12 months from the date on which the job vacancy has been filled. If you would prefer that we remove your information from our records prior to this date, please contact us, however, we will continue to hold any information which we are required to retain under applicable laws and regulations. Should we wish to hold information about you, including personal data, for a longer period of time, we will seek your consent.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 May 2021