As a Forensic Accountant, you will assist with modeling the performance of businesses in a “what if” scenario so as to calculate financial losses sustained as well as business valuations and fraud investigations. You will be exposed to an array of businesses and industries located all over the world and will benefit professionally from working with many experienced and knowledgeable individuals.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Data entry
- Market research
- Preliminary analysis of financial and performance data
- Verification of data to source documents
- Basic modeling
- Written and verbal communication of findings, tailored to suit the needs of the recipient
- Attending company marketing events
Forensic accounting is an exciting and niche area of the financial services industry. We are looking for a hardworking, friendly and inquisitive individual to join our team and help us continue to turn industry opportunities into company strengths.
Business travel may be required and occasionally at short notice.
To start ASAP.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is an inquisitive and self-motivated, problem solver with good analytical and interpersonal skills. You will have the desire to go above and beyond so as to support your colleagues and deliver service excellence for our clients. It is imperative that you have effective communication and time keeping skills so as to prioritise and deliver on multiple projects concurrently. In addition, you will be keen to complete your professional accountancy exams which MDD will support you in doing.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel
- Analytical and logical with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Language skills, particularly Spanish, are essential
2:1 degree in business management, economics, mathematics or accounting and finance
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22/11/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|