Internship sectors offered:
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human rights
- Special education
- Customised programmes
What’s included in Maximo Nivel’s internship programme:
- In-field internship placement
- Airport pick-up
- Welcome orientation
- Local family accommodations
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Spanish placement exam
- One-hour daily Spanish lessons
- Spanish books and materials
- Tandem conversation exchange
- Official certificate of completion
- Professional recommendation letter
- University credit (if applicable)
- Office wide WI-FI and computer lounges
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Salsa lessons, cooking classes, movie nights, and more!
- Support from our full-time local staff
- 24/7 Emergency contact
You are supported on-site by a Maximo intern adviser who is there to aid you in setting goals, completing course work, and providing any other support you need.
- You work in small, intimate community placements rather than large corporate settings
- You are immersed in one of the largest growing and influencing cultures in the Americas
- You learn or improve your Spanish language skills, which only strengthens your resume
- Your experience will show your future employer two great characteristics, flexibility and adaptability to new situations
Our internships range from four weeks to a full gap-year. Visit our website for updated pricing information.
What we are looking for
Maximo Nivel values participants who are eager to gain global experience in their fields of study utilising their academic knowledge, creativity, and passions.
Some Spanish knowledge is required for some of our internship placement sites, but not all. Either way, all participants are granted free one-hour Spanish language classes with a certified native Spanish teacher.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Costa Rica
How to apply
Fill out our registration form via the Apply button. If you need any help or have any questions you can contact us using this form or schedule a live call with our programme advisors. Our team is also available using the live chat feature available on our website.
Once we receive your application our team will guide you on all the requirements needed depending on your preferred placement.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment