Be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Launch your consultancy career in the heart of central London, with a market-leading commission structure and targets in place to double your salary within the first year.
What you will be doing
At Maxxima, we’re a different type of recruiter. We believe in great relationships and are good at building and nurturing them. We won’t simply throw you in at the deep end; when you join us, you’ll undertake a 12 week on boarding programme to help you build your knowledge of our candidates and understand their needs.
Our inherent moral code ensures we always do things the right way and to the very best of our abilities. Working closely with our recruitment consultants, you’ll learn our sales process and after full training, promotion to a recruitment consultant is what you should be aiming for.
- You will be a 360 consultant managing both candidates and clients
- You will secure your candidates the best placements possible within their specific clinical specialism
- You will set targets to increase your salary and benefit from a market-leading commission structure
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Free life asssurance 2x salary
- Company matched pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Give as you earn
- Gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal accident insurance
- Increase private medical cover
- Increase life assurance
- Partner life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Health assessment
- Dental insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Life scan
- Wine club
At Maxxima, relationships come first. Never opportunistic, we work with our candidates and clients over the long-term, creating trusted partnerships.
Our Shoreditch office has had a brand new makeover; it's a light and spacious place to work, with Sky TV in the background and a casual dress code encouraged. We also have an annual ski-trip for our high achievers and regular target meals with our Managing Director, as well as regular social events.
What we are looking for
We’re ambitious and business minded, but we’re also good people, conducting business with integrity and you should be too. We provide genuine opportunities for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive and exciting company.
Graduates are key to our growth and we have learned that a successful candidate follows a certain profile:
- You are driven to succeed
- You are articulate and have strong communication skills
- You are able to confidently work in a team
- You are capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You are a graduate with a 2:2 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Five|
|Additional location information||Shoreditch|
23 days holiday, uncapped commission, flexible benefits