Go from trainee, to qualified business professional, to the top of your game!
Mazars is an international accountancy firm, from the first day you arrive, you will be welcomed with rewarding work, a great client list and supportive colleagues – all the crucial ingredients you need to inspire and educate you as you study for your professional qualification. Obtaining your professional qualification is just the beginning! There are plenty of routes your career can take you. For example:
- Progress to a managerial position
- Work in one of our overseas offices
- Specialise within your area of expertise
- Transfer to another business area
Be part of something global, integrated and world class…
- Organisation type: Graduate and undergraduate employer
- Organisation's locations: 19 offices across the UK
- Number of employees: 130 Partners 1,600 employees (UK)
- Number of graduate vacancies per year overall: c.100
accountancy, banking and finance
East Midlands, East of England, London, North East England, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South West England, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber
How to apply
We want driven professional individuals who excel at working with others, who have the ability to communicate at a high level and who share the same values as Mazars. If this is you, then apply now via the Apply button.