The opportunity is to join MBDA working within the Commercial function at the Stevenage site. The Commercial team works across the whole product portfolio and helps maintain and enhance the Commercial aspects of the business. This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow, develop and establish yourself in a creative, innovative and forward thinking company.
What will you be doing?
- Business Strategy – Being part of maximising the identified business opportunities.
- Business Winning – Being a key player in the winning of new work and maintaining the viability of MBDA.
- Contract Delivery – Being part of delivery chain that ensures MBDA meets all its promises to its customers.
- Visiting and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Being the point of contact for your project(s) for any contractual information and agreements including obtaining and providing legal advice.
- Communicating with all levels of personnel.
- Reporting to senior management on the progress of your contracts.
- Representing the Commercial team in progress/review and/or customer meetings.
- Analysing and problem solving every day and complex issues both internal and external with the help of a multi-functional team where required.
- Working under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Day to day administration and maintenance of the company systems.
MBDA is a global leader in the design and manufacture of missiles and missile systems; competing at the forefront of the defence industry.
MBDA is a multi-national company, with 10,000 employees on industrial facilities spanning France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, MBDA is Europe’s leading guided weapons company and prime complex weapon contractor to the UK MOD. With this in mind we continually look to broaden our existing talent base whilst maintaining a strategic edge and exploiting new markets and applications for our world-class technology base.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good relationship building skills
- Results driven
- Analytical in approach
- Cultural awareness
- Experienced in Microsoft Office packages.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Closing date: 31/01/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/01/2017