What’s the opportunity?
The Commercial team work across the whole product portfolio and help maintain and enhance the Commercial aspects of the business.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow, develop and establish yourself in a creative, innovative and forward thinking company.
What will you be doing?
- Business Strategy – Being part of maximising the identified business opportunities.
- Business Winning – Being a key player in the winning of new work and maintaining the viability of MBDA.
- Contract Delivery – Being a vital part of the delivery chain that ensures MBDA meets all its promises to our customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Being the point of contact for your project(s) for any contractual information and agreements including obtaining and providing legal advice.
- Communicating with all levels of personnel.
- Reporting to senior management on the progress of your contracts.
- Representing the Commercial team in progress/review and/or customer meetings.
- Analysing and problem solving complex issues every day, with the help of a multi-functional team where required.
- Working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Day-to-day administration and maintenance of the company systems.
What are the benefits for you?
- On-going training throughout the two year Graduate Programme and onwards through your career within the function.
- Work within a function that is business critical,contributing to the overall company business plan and know that you are making a real difference
- Develop your ability to influence business decisions internally.
- Meet and develop relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Working a varied role that makes every day a little bit different from the last.
- To be part of a valued team where your opinion counts.
- Individual training plan to support development.
What’s great about joining this team?
- Working across all MBDA UK products will give you depth and breadth of experience and knowledge.
- We are a ‘TEAM’ of approachable and adaptable people that work together to ensure the Commercial Function works in the most effective way, meeting business needs.
- There is a huge depth and breadth of legal and commercial knowledge available to support you within your role.
- We are a ‘hands on’ function that inspires, creates, innovates and delivers on a daily basis.We will actively support your training and development.
- Above all we are a ‘Happy, Friendly and Welcoming Team’.
What would you get?
- Starting Salary of £26,500 with two pay reviews per year during the first two years,
- Joining bonus of £2000 if you have a Bachelors or £2500 if you have a Masters,
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic site facilities
- Paid overtime
- 25 days paid holiday
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Employee funded voluntary private healthcare
- Sporting activities
What we are looking for
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable building working relationships.
- Adaptable and approachable.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical in approach.
- Determined to succeed.
Degree qualified by Sept 2020 in any business related subject to a minimum of 2.2
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment