The Finance department is a team which strives to deliver a consistent application of best practice, financial controls and processes. We aim to enhance shareholder value, protect the assets of MBDA and ensure we comply with all national and shareholder requirements.
We don’t require you to have a finance background but it is beneficial that you have a general interest in Finance as a function, due to the numerical nature of the work.
What will you be doing?
General role responsibilities can include:
- Understanding and implementation of double entry bookkeeping and financial accounting
- Support of financial management of contracts
- Forecasting cash payments, receipts, project completion cost
- Foreign currency hedging
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Support of budget and business plan preparation
- Completion of annual financial statements
What are the benefits for you?
- On the job training from an experienced team
- Learn about the various Finance departments, such as Treasury and Cost Control, through the Integrated Finance Campus (IFC), a specific grouping of courses for Finance training.
What’s great about joining this team?
The Finance function is an international team, in which you can gain experience of working across many countries and cultures. The team offers the opportunity to innovate any past processes as well as introduce new ones. There is a real emphasis on utilising your skills and any ideas you may have to contribute to the team and Company as a whole.
What would you get?
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Sporting activities
- Fantastic site facilities
- On the job learning and development opportunities.
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role.
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
10 month placement.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Salary pro-rated over the 10 months
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment