What will you be doing?
We are involved throughout the lifecycle of products; from the initial concept right through to the ‘In-Service’ and ‘Disposals’ stages. Throughout, there is a need to manage each Supplier’s contractual, technical, pricing and performance aspects. This offers you the opportunity to develop a large skill set and experience a wide range of scenarios.
The role is very diverse, and your specific responsibilities will vary depending on the maturity of the project. You will be the primary liaison between MBDA and your assigned Suppliers, responsible for managing the relationship, contractual terms and conditions, and ensuring that the Supplier meets their agreed deliveries.
Responsibilities can vary from initial Supplier selection through to procuring support services with existing suppliers for in service weapon systems. We will support and develop you to allow you to build a specialist skill set which will involve the following:
What’s great about joining this team?
The MEP environment is dynamic, with diverse and fast moving requirements, each of which will prove stimulating but a rewarding experience.
What would you get?
- Starting Salary of £26,500 with two pay reviews per year during the first two years,
- Joining bonus of £2000 if you have a Bachelors or £2500 if you have a Masters,
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic site facilities
- Paid overtime
- 25 days paid holiday
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Employee funded voluntary private healthcare
- Sporting activities
What we are looking for
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to successfully integrate within the existing team
- Have an interest in working in a commercial environment
- Degree qualified by September 2020 in any subject to a minimum 2:2
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment