Would you like to be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team, We are looking for capable, driven, and technically minded individuals to join the Manufacturing Engineering group at Europe’s largest supplier of missiles and missile systems.
What will you be doing?
As key members of one of our Integrated Product Teams, graduates will develop an extensive knowledge and gain hands on experience in one or a combination of the following disciplines:-
- Definition and development of manufacturing processes
- Planning and control of manufacturing work packages
- Assembly and Integration of complex weapons
- Process development and proving of circuit card assembly
- Concept to delivery of manufacturing solutions using PDM and SAP
- Operating in an integrated production team environment
What are the benefits for you?
- As an MBDA employee you will have access to a wide variety of both technical and non-technical courses, to further your personal and professional development
- You will be working with the latest technology and with live projects from day one
- You will be encouraged to register for professional accreditation, and supported in your pursuit of chartered status
- There will be the opportunity to travel, and to work on multi-national projects within the overseas branches of MBDA
- You will have the opportunity to draw on the skills of a highly experienced team of engineer
What’s great about joining this team?
- The team comprises a range of experience levels, from highly skilled engineers and technical experts to developing apprentices and graduates, all striving for consistent results meeting the highest of standards
- Join other graduates, who are further into the scheme and can offer support and guidance from their own experiences
What would you get?
Competitive joining bonus and salaries, flexible working, paid overtime, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Why you should come and work at MBDA?
- MBDA, a world leader in missiles and missile systems, is a multi-national group with over 10,000 employees on industrial facilities in France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and a presence in the United States
- With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, MBDA offers a wide range of advanced weapon systems for maritime superiority, air dominance, ground based air defence and battlefield engagement
- We work with over 90 armed forces, successfully integrating our systems onto multiple platforms.
- Has a technology pedigree that allows innovative and responsive products to be created year upon year
- Our success is based on the dedication of our people and we strive to offer each and every employee an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding career
- MBDA is ranked 12th in the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to Work For, demonstrating successful growth and high levels of employee retention.
- Our work is complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the full engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever field our people specialise in, they all share the same mind-set: a drive to make things work better and to redefine the established standards
- A practical knowledge of manufacturing systems with additional skills in related software tools being beneficial, but not essential.
- Training in the use of tools will be provided, as necessary, but previous use of tools such as Simul8, MRP tools (SAP), Engineering Drawing tools (PDM), Configuration Control would be an advantage.
- Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Qualified to degree level or above (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in manufacturing engineering or related subjects.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: 30/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/11/2017