What’s the opportunity?
Seeker Division is an engineering department designing a key complex weapon sub-system. It is a multi-national department with both UK and Italian offices.
A seeker is the radar unit located at the front of a missile that detects, acquires and tracks targets. Seeker Division is responsible for the design, development, integration and production of all radar frequency (RF) seekers including dual-mode seekers (RF and electro-optic).
What will you be doing?
- Use skills and knowledge developed at university in real world applications.
- Working in different disciplines including: system modelling, algorithm development, requirements and specifications, hardware and software integration, electronics, RF/electromagnetic simulation, and trials.
- Designing, testing and producing complete sub-systems.
- Working over the whole product lifecycle from concept, design, research and development
- Working closely with other functions in MBDA.
- Working in well-equipped laboratories and learning new tools throughout your placements.
- Working with a world class team.
- Real work and individual responsibility from day one.
- Relevant and targeted training covering a wide range of topics.
What are the benefits for you?
As an undergraduate engineer you will have the unique chance to build on your knowledge from university and gain experience in a wide range of areas.
What would you get?
£18,000 salary, flexible working hours, paid overtime, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, a share of the annual Company Bonus and superb learning and development opportunities.
What we are looking for
Please note that in order to apply for MBDPlease note thatin order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible forSC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Ideally be working towards a 2:2 in any relevant applied physics, electronics, engineering or mathematics degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details