Students/graduates - are you looking for work through the summer? How does working Monday to Friday with your weekends off sound?
We have some great Summer Work available representing Britvic in a number of locations across the UK which will give you fantastic paid work experience starting asap.
Join our seasonal Britvic Team this Summer and in return you will be given lots of support, invaluable experience and all the tools required. Our ‘Sell the Summer’ Team is running through the summer until 3 September so this is perfect for students looking for work over the summer months.
Day to day you will be out and about visiting retailers, takeaways and cafes in your designated territory to help drive visibility and availability of the wide range of soft drinks Britvic have to offer.
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to represent market leading soft drinks such as PepsiMax, Tango and 7UP whilst gaining invaluable work experience in field sales and marketing.
Why join us?
- Fantastic well paid work experience
- Monday to Friday with no weekend working
- Working hours – 0830-17.30 (40hrs per week) with flexibility
- Company vehicle (small van) provided with fuel card
- Up to £21,000 pa, pro rata (£10-£10.50 per hour) plus up to £500 performance related bonus paid upon successful completion of contract
- Other incentives/team perks during contract
- Accrue approx. eight days holiday to be paid at end of contract or used during*
- Access to great employee discounts portal giving you money off and deals across wide range of retailers, hospitality and leisure industry
Summer 2021 is hotting up to be an extremely busy time for retailers and brands across the UK and in staycation hotspots - and we need confident, energetic and enthusiastic people to join our teams to help us.
Alternatively if you are looking for longer term work, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door which may lead to other roles with McCurrach. We work with a number of brands including PepsiCo, Unilever, Pernod Ricard, Budweiser, Colgate and Microsoft.
What we are looking for
We know you may not have the experience required but that’s ok – what you will need to have is ‘cans’ of personal energy and really enjoy speaking with people.
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check.
This is a field-based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Please note this role will also require manual handling/heavy lifting.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Sussex
- Isle of Anglesey
- West Sussex
- £10-£10.50 per hr
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25 June 2021