As a rapidly expanding business we are committed to nurturing our talent in order to develop our next managers of the future - and that’s where you come in!
As a truly people-focussed company, we provide the support and training to help you develop and grow in your career and our Graduate Programme is designed to help you on that path to success.
We offer industry leading training and development opportunities, great career prospects, and a comprehensive reward package with many roles coming with a company car.
If you are a recent graduate with a passion for retail sales then McCurrach is the place for you!
What we offer
- Fantastic training programme
- Company car
- Excellent reward package
- Great culture
- Accelerated career path
- A growing business
- Exciting top 100 brands
The McCurrach Graduate Programme
Our two year programme is designed for graduates who are looking to progress a career in business and sales. It comprises two key roles:
- Head Office based Market Analyst role, that works closely with the sales teams and analyses the sales data
- Field Sales, Territory Manager role, that has responsibility for increasing brand distribution and visibility within retailers
On the two year programme, working for 9-12 months in each role, you will truly get exposure to the world of field sales and you will develop a real breadth of knowledge and understanding of the McCurrach business and the fantastic clients we work with - such as Unilever, Nestle and Microsoft.
The journey does not end here!
At the end of the two year programme, provided you have completed the programme to a high standard, we would look for a suitable commercial (client facing) or management role for you to move into. As the majority of these fantastic development roles are field based and arise around our Principal offices, you should be willing to relocate for this opportunity.
We developed our Graduate Programme to mould our leaders of the future and that is what we want for you!
We recruit throughout the year so a graduate opportunity may await you right now!
- Salary - £21,000 per annum
- Company car (in field based role)
- Relocation package (if required)
- Discounted private healthcare
- 23 days holiday plus eight public holidays
McCurrach partners with leading FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), technology and financial services clients, helping them increase the sales of many of the biggest and most famous brands in the UK and Ireland.
As a successful company with an ever-expanding field sales team, we are responsible for creating a strong and unforgettable experience of our client’s famous brands within high street retailers, and financial services providers.
What you’ll bring to McCurrach
We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated individuals who have a keen interest in the sales industry.
Candidates should possess the following attributes in order to be considered for our roles:
- Ability to relocate within the UK and/or Ireland
- Full driving licence (with no previous bans and less than six points)
- Graduated within last 18 months
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great time management
- Strong IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to digest and present information numerically and in written form
- Analytical approach to reporting and problems solving
- Great organisational skills, working to challenging deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills
Accepted degree subjects
UK wide, Ireland
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 14
We are holding assessment centres in October, February and March.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 14/12/2017