We have an exciting opportunity for two graduates to join the North of England Region connected to our Manchester office. Individuals must have a desire to commence and progress their career within the loss adjusting profession to join a leading global loss adjusting business. This is a great prospect for the individuals to develop expertise working alongside highly qualified Adjusters and Surveyors.
This Graduate Scheme will consist of Year One involving a training program and Year Two progressing as a Trainee Adjuster. Overall, this is a 24-month training programme, commencing from September 2023, during which candidates will be required to study for their Diploma in CILA (Dip CILA). For more information, please visit CILA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding and managing client and customer enquiries
- In conjunction with Loss Adjusters, liaise with insured, insurers/brokers to achieve professional and timely conclusion of claims ensuring Company and client standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures
- Accompany Loss Adjusters to on site investigations and damage surveys for claims as required
- Providing administrative support as required to assist Loss Adjusters with the output of onsite investigations and damage surveys for claims
- Producing reports in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensuring time reporting and billing is compliant with internal standards, processing and systems
- Ensuring invoices raised are accurate and timely
- Undertaking projects and other ad hoc work as required.
What we are looking for
- Candidates must have a degree in law/business, or equivalent.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to self-manage your workload, manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- A methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work
- A sense of responsibility for and pride in the quality of your work
- Enthusiastic to commit to completing professional examinations (Dip CILA)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; clear, concise, and structured
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships with your team, colleagues and third parties
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment with the drive to meet and exceed targets.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- North East England
- North West England
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Should you wish to apply please forward your CV and supporting cover letter, via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 April 2023