Are you an aspiring future business and finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If so, you need to apply for Menzies LLP's AAT Apprenticeship which is now open for applications for our September 2020 intake.
The AAT Programme
Our AAT Trainees form part of either Accounts or Audit teams and will work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners and directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong advisory insight into how organizations work and the challenges they face, developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your AAT qualification, you can be given the opportunity to progress onto further studies, such as the three-year ACA qualification.
We want our trainees to be our next generation of leaders! Everyone is different and we don't pigeon hole our trainees into one area of the business! So if you want to develop your career in a specific route whether that's Consultancy, Forensics, Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Business Valuations or Accounts then our trainee programmes can offer you multiple pathways. Ongoing training and development is provided throughout your Menzies career as we are passionate about our people and ensuring they are continuously gaining new skills and expertise.
Our excellent benefits
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 23.5 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Employer contribution and matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive staff referral scheme
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR programme and social events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Programme - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential
Required skills and attributes
- Minimum three A-level passes at grade A-C
- Eight GCSE's including maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially and strategically minded
- Strong at networking and relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for each role, we may not always be able to respond to your application within a short-term time period. However, every application is reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team against the criteria set-out but also the quality of your CV and covering letter.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 January 2020