We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Audit Trainee. This is a key position based out of the Solent office.
Menzies LLP was voted one of the best Graduate and Apprenticeship Employers to work for over the past five years (Job Crowd.com) with our award-winning training and development trainee programmes for Graduates and Apprentices. We offer a personable, friendly and supportive training environment. All our trainees have a mentor and training manager for the duration of the trainee programme and they will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from various industry sectors.
Ideal for individuals starting out in the profession, our ACA trainees work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners and directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong commercial insight into how organisations work and the challenges they face developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
What we are looking for
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially and strategically minded
- Strong at networking and relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a business, finance, scientific, law, engineering or mathematics discipline
- Minimum three A-level passes at grade A-C
- Eight GCSE's including maths and English, or equivalent
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020