Are you an aspiring future business and finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If so, you need to apply for Menzies LLP's ATT Graduate Programme which is now open for applications for our September 2020 intake. We have positions available across our offices in Surrey (Leatherhead and Egham) and Hampshire (Farnborough).
The ATT tax programme
Our ATT Trainees form part of either the Private Client Tax or Corporate/Business Tax teams and will work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners and directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong advisory insight into how organisations work and the challenges they face, developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your ATT qualification, you will have the option to go on and study the prestigious CTA qualification. We want our Tax trainees to be our next generation of leaders operating in the Tax Advisory space.
Our excellent benefits
Come and work for a recognized employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 23.5 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Group Income protection
- Employer contribution and matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive staff referral scheme
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR programme and social events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Programme - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential
What we are looking for
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially and strategically minded
- Strong at networking and relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract
- Minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a business, finance, scientific, law, engineering or mathematics discipline.
- Minimum three A-level passes at grade A-C
- Eight GCSE's including maths and English, or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- mechanical engineering
- accounting and finance
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for each role, we may not always be able to respond to your application within a short term time period. However every application is reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team against the criteria set-out but also on the quality of your CV and covering letter.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020