Menzies LLP is actively looking to identify a very talented individual to be our new Senior Insolvency Case Administrator to be based from the central London office. This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm and would ideally suit an applicant with a hands-on approach, who possesses excellent time management capabilities.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, the role of the incumbent involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies. The incumbent will progress a case from start to finish ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled, alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties in order to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The incumbent should be able to manage their own workload whilst also meeting statutory deadlines as well as those in house, therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Case management - the incumbent will take responsibility of their own portfolio of personal and corporate cases, including bankruptcies, CVLs, compulsory liquidations and administrations
- The incumbent will liaise with key stakeholders from the outset, including debtors, directors, shareholders, employees and creditors, to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Preparation of statutory reports and carrying out investigations
- Reporting to senior management and insolvency practitioners and provide support and assistance to other team members when required
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Employer contribution and matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR programme and social events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Programme - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential
What we are looking for
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Must fit with our 'Bright' values
- Qualified through experience and/or qualified as CPI/AAT/ACCA/ACA.
- An excellent working knowledge of all types of insolvency procedures, gained through minimum of three years experience in an insolvency practice
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare letters and formal reports
- Be familiar with all common Microsoft programs and eventually become fluent with bespoke software systems (being proficient with IPS is an advantage)
- Ability to demonstrate stability of employment and coherent reasons for career moves
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Senior Insolvency Case Administrator in London then apply online ASAP.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2019