Menzies LLP is looking for a passionate and talented Talent Acquisition professional who is looking for a great career opportunity in an internal recruitment position supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Management team with vacancies across the firm. Our new Talent Acquisition amd Recruitment Administrator will be based at our office in Egham, Surrey and will be responsible to develop and increase the success rate for the firms direct sourcing strategy.
The Recruitment Administrator will have a wonderful opportunity to prove their skills and develop a successful career pathway to become a Talent Acquisition expert for the firm. We need someone who is recruitment minded in all ways and has a strong business mind-set to secure the very best candidates to work for Menzies.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy and advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate from a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Supporting and reporting into the TA/HR Manager for all recruitment projects
- Understand the business functions and build relationships with key internal stakeholders (partners, service line heads etc.)
- Undertake recruitment requisition briefings from budget/hiring managers and challenging where required.
- Work in partnership with the HR Management team to ensure resourcing requirements/processes are aligned and followed correctly.
- Manage and maintain the internal recruitment portal (Networx) – posting vacancies, managing candidate applications through to completion.
- Manage external recruitment supporting platforms with posting and advertising positions (LinkedIn and other appropriate job boards)
- Manage and create appropriate talent pools to support and execute the firms direct sourcing strategy (LinkedIn recruiter’s licence etc.)
- Managing the recruitment/careers inbox and answer any internal queries
- Managing and co-ordinating the work experience requirements across all office locations.
- Assisting with the recruitment database admin and reporting
- Contacting, screening and interviewing candidates
- Co-ordinate and liaise with agency PSL for appropriate recruitment projects
- Diary coordination with various Hiring and HR managers/partners for booking in interviews/assessment days etc.
- Acting as point of contact for candidates on the progress of their application
- Support and coordinate recruitment events including assessment centres/careers fairs etc.
- Maintaining and updating the internal recruitment and HR folders
- Reporting on weekly recruitment numbers/activity to TA/HR Managers
- Ensuring appropriate administration for sign off for recruitment related costs is processed.
- Taking notes at meetings and debriefs, and circulating actions
- Issuing of employment paperwork including offer letters, contracts of employment, obtaining and issuing of employer references.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process for new starters
- Supporting and coordinating the induction process and day activities
- General administration support to the wider HR team when required
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Employer contribution and matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR programme and social events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Programme - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential
What we are looking for
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our 'Bright' values
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent relationship building and business acumen skills
- Ability to manage multiple online and software applications
- Passionate and knowledgeable with all aspects of recruitment
- Pro-active, quick learner and team oriented
- Flexible and adaptable of change
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with high volumes of data and documents.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and context of their work and operate accordingly.
- Strong interest and knowledge of recruitment - essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - essential.
- Experience of HR systems - preferable.
- Agency background is desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Talent Acquisition Administrator then apply via the Apply button ASAP.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2019