Could you provide hands on consultancy to the health sector?
We are looking for people ready to take the next step in their careers. Our people have the necessary skills and experience to help us deliver transformational change programmes to our clients, resulting in increased efficiencies, increased productivity and recurrent savings. Meridian people are able to analyse and identify opportunities and then describe, design and sell programmes of work to deliver those opportunities to our clients.
Our primary focus is on the implementation of these programmes; our people roll up their sleeves and get involved on the ground, helping our clients deliver projects that result in real improvements for everyone concerned. We have been doing this for 25 years and demand excellence from all of our people, this level of expectation helps us to deliver for our clients and make us one of the most trusted names within the healthcare sector.
We pride ourselves on training and development and expect anyone entering our business to have the skills to progress to a management position within 18 months. We expect a lot from our people and provide support, engagement and mentorship from our Senior Team from the first day on the ground.
- You will most likely be working on clients’ sites and from home. You need to be prepared to be flexible and be prepared to work away from home Monday – Friday
- Help improve the NHS and private sector Healthcare providers
- Travel in the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- We provide lots of training to all our employees
- We invest in our people
- Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
- We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager status within 18 months
- Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
- Great remuneration package, and rewards based on hard work and application
What we are looking for
- You must have a combination of technical and tactical skills, and able to work alongside a range of people
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK
- Have two years' experience in supervisory, management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
- You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £28,730 - £34,840
We will provide all the necessary tools for the job including company phone and laptop. You will have to study and become part of the professional body of Association of productivity Specialists but we will ensure that you are ready for your exams.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We will be completing the recruitment process on line, starting with you submitting your CV and application letter. We are responsive and will contact you quickly. There will be several opportunities on offer.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 May 2021