Are you an ambitious, driven graduate, with a passion for programming and technology? Are you keen to develop your skills in software and grow as a professional software developer? If the answer is yes – Metapraxis want to hear from you today.
Metapraxis is currently looking to recruit a Graduate C++ Developer to join our Software Development team. This role would be suitable for someone who has graduated recently, or someone who has worked in industry for a short while following graduation.
What will I do?
What will you get in return?
On top of this, you will receive:
- A highly competitive entry level salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days after three years continuous service)
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Group income protection insurance and life insurance
- A stimulating work environment and varied role
Metapraxis is a unique workplace and promotes a collaborative supportive culture. Our size enables everyone to make a difference and we strive to ensure everyone has the capacity to learn and grow.
What we are looking for
- Understand object-oriented design (OOD) and programming (OOP) at an advanced level, with experience in all areas of the C++ language and standard libraries
- Understand and analyse business requirements rapidly, devising the most appropriate design for a solution
- Excellent attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and the ability to come up with creative solutions
- The ability to work rapidly and effectively on individual projects, and as part of a team
- Confident in putting forward ideas and opinions
- A passion for new ideas and technologies
- Recent graduate in a numerate discipline (computing, mathematics, or a science).
Accepted degree subjects
- chemical engineering
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
25 days holiday, Private medical and travel insurance, Pension, Group Income Protection,
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 6 August 2019