Are you an ambitious, driven graduate, with a passion for programming and technology? Are you keen to develop your skills in software and grow as a professional software developer? If the answer is yes – Metapraxis want to hear from you today.
Metapraxis is currently looking to recruit a Graduate C++ Developer to join our Software Development team. This role would be suitable for someone who has graduated recently, or someone who has worked in industry for a short while following graduation.
What will I do?
What will you get in return?
On top of this, you will receive:
- A highly competitive entry level salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days after three years continuous service)
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Group income protection insurance and life insurance
- A stimulating work environment and varied role
Metapraxis is a unique workplace and promotes a collaborative supportive culture. Our size enables everyone to make a difference and we strive to ensure everyone has the capacity to learn and grow.
What we are looking for
- Understand object-oriented design (OOD) and programming (OOP) at an advanced level, with experience in all areas of the C++ language and standard libraries
- Understand and analyse business requirements rapidly, devising the most appropriate design for a solution
- Excellent attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and the ability to come up with creative solutions
- The ability to work rapidly and effectively on individual projects, and as part of a team
- Confident in putting forward ideas and opinions
- A passion for new ideas and technologies
- Recent graduate in a numerate discipline (computing, mathematics, or a science).
Accepted degree subjects
- chemical engineering
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
25 days holiday, Private medical and travel insurance, Pension, Group Income Protection,
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment