We are seeking an experienced Technical Author to join our highly skilled documentation team in North London (Enfield) to work closely with our engineering and support teams, in a friendly and supportive environment, to produce clear and concise documentation for our customers.
As a Technical Author You will:
- Create clear and effective customer-focused technical documentation, consistent with house styles and including graphics and diagrams where appropriate.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of technical proficiency in a breadth of documentation and development tools and technologies.
- Take ownership of the creation and publication of this documentation for one or more of our product families.
- Use engineering documentation and discussions with subject matter experts to understand our technologies.
- Collaborate with agile engineering teams on efficient documentation creation, including planning, reviewing and editing Engineer written text.
What we are looking for
- Experience in documenting highly technical systems for a technical audience
- A proven ability to understand complex technical concepts, and to explain them clearly and concisely
- Cloud, container and/or VM technologies.
- Telecommunications, especially mobile and networking technologies.
So, if you are an experienced Technical Author with knowledge in the areas above and a desire to join an established organisation, who are shaping the way we communicate in the future, we would love to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
flexible working, private medical cover, non-contributory pension plan, plus many more.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 January 2021