The role requires careful attention to detail and we are looking for a focused person. You must be interested in the built environment and have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally and a willingness to learn and develop new skills. You will need to adapt to new situations quickly and be willing to contribute as an active design team member.
We pride ourselves on our unrivalled ability to deliver innovative and fresh designs from a young and dynamic team and we are looking for talented graduates to join our office in Swindon. We provide a great working environment with excellent training and support.
We offer 24 days leave plus additional flexi-leave (up to 12 days flex, plus an additional 10 days unpaid leave), flexible working hours, private healthcare, life assurance, company pension scheme, regular appraisals, employers childcare voucher and a profit-share bonus scheme.
What we are looking for
- You will need to adapt to new situations quickly and be willing to contribute as an active design team member.
- Experience of BREEAM or CSH would be advantageous.
- A full driving licence is desirable.
- We are looking for technically minded recent graduates or students graduating in 2018 in any scientific discipline, preferably, but not exclusively, geography, environmental science or a related subject.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in an environmental discipline
- At least three good ‘A’ levels including mths
Accepted degree subjects
- geology and geographical science
- environmental science and ecology
How to apply
Please send a chatty letter along with your CV via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|