Working as part of the Research, Innovation and Marketing team, you would be responsible for supporting the delivery of important projects for the business, as well as co-ordinating marketing and branding initiatives. You would be taking a creative and practical role in the internal and external communications of the business and acting as a 'champion’ of the Metro Safety brand, helping to ensure consistency and accuracy across the organisation.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinating email marketing campaigns and helping to deliver the email marketing plan
- Providing statistics and reporting on the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Managing the marketing use of current and potential client data, including unsubscribes
- Supporting the production of external collateral and documentation, ensuring consistent and accurate branding
- Assisting in the production of internal communications, including presentations
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- Improving the presentation format of proposals and tender submissions
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, updating and improving Metro Safety Group websites
- Development and regular updating of the company’s social networking profiles
- Providing support for seminars and events as needed
Metro Safety are the preferred providers of fire, health and safety and building services to many of the UK's leading managing agents and property owners, as well as major retailers, local authorities and other commercial occupiers. We provide risk assessments, essential routines and training to help ensure our clients are compliant with fire, health and safety legislation. Looking after over 12,000 properties nationwide, we specialise in helping our clients achieve safety compliance simply and cost-effectively.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English
- Knowledge of / eye for good design and brand awareness
- Experience in using Joomla or other web content management systems
- Experience of using Dot mailer or other web based e-marketing platforms
Qualifications and experience requirements
This role would suit a recent marketing graduate or someone with one to two years’ marketing work experience.
Accepted degree subjects
£18,000 - £19,000
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and a short covering letter, via the Apply button, detailing why you would be particularly suitable for this role.
The Metro Safety Group is a rapidly evolving organisation. As such, the details and content of this job description are not exhaustive or comprehensive, and may be subject to change.
Closing date: 31/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/10/2017