If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for an established, full service creative agency, then we have a role that could be right up your street. We’re looking for a hardworking graduate with a can-do attitude who is looking to start their career in advertising to work on our biggest and most integrated account.
You will be working on the DFS account on fast-paced, through-the-line campaigns and brand partnerships to give you a strong foundation in advertising.
About the role
DFS is one of the biggest advertisers in the country and since we’ve been working with them, we have produced over 50 integrated campaigns across TV, Press, Radio, Outdoor, Digital, Experiential, Social and content, internal comms. and POS. We also helped launch collaborations with the British Fashion Council and various other design partners such as French Connection, House Beautiful and Country Living.
As the largest account we have at krow, it will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a broad range of media and have a direct influence in the creative development. You will also develop a strong foundation in account management while working with an established and collaborative Client team. It’s a very exciting time to join the team with DFS’ sponsorship of next year’s Tokyo Olympics and other new projects in the pipeline.
What you will be required to do
We’re looking for someone conscientious and ambitious to work as part of a team, who isn’t afraid to ask for help when needed. You’ll be required to roll your sleeves up and support the wider team. This will be rewarded with exposure and involvement in the strategic and creative development process, which, let’s face it, is the exciting bit.
You will be required to:
- Create and maintain good relationships with your team and your clients to build their trust in you.
- Understand your client’s business. What about their competitors? What is happening in the current market?
- Assist the team to work effectively with creative, producers and studio departments to get work done on time and budget and to client satisfaction.
- Work with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Assist the team and TV producers to manage the TV and radio production processes and approvals (Clearcast/RACC).
- Finance - making sure all projects are budgeted.
- Maintain account administration including weekly status reports, meeting contact reports, timing plans, workload planning etc.
- Collate and present monthly competitor reviews.
- Provide support to wider team members and planning department.
What it takes to become a krow
Our people are what make us who we are and are therefore extremely important to us. We don’t think of account management in the old-fashioned sense.
Our account people play a critical role in helping us deliver on our promise to make leaps that will transform a client’s business. Leaps that are conceived by turning fresh insights into bright ideas and actions that invigorate the relationship consumers have with brands.
We’re looking for people with passion. People who want to play an active role in delivering game-changing, cross-channel ideas.
We’re looking for candidates who genuinely believe in our mantra of ‘whatever it takes’
- in terms of effort
- in terms of attitude
- in terms of media meritocracy
And finally, we are also looking for people who are happy to join us in getting their hands dirty.
Enthusiasm is key.
- 25 days holiday per annum, in addition to time off over Christmas and New Year (where the office is normally closed)
- Health insurance, life and income protection
- Company pension scheme
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20 - £22,000
depending on experience
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment