We require an ambitious and professional candidate with good ITIL awareness, customer service knowledge and some technical experience to join Mobliciti’s Managed Services team.
Please note, this is a business hours role working 37.5 Hours per week 9-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
This role will be a point of contact for a large percentage of Mobliciti’s customers and your main job will be troubleshooting and assisting customers with any issues raised against products we support. You will also ensure that the various tickets in ServiceNow are monitored and updated, regardless of team (internal and 3rd party) to ensure that all tickets are progressed to satisfactory resolution within the relevant SLA.
ITIL knowledge and experience of working within the framework and some technical IT knowledge is a plus. The role will not be highly technical to begin with but there is very large scope for growth over time.
The Managed Services Centre is at the forefront of all services offered by Mobliciti and is the single point of contact for all Mobliciti customers.
Its responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helpdesk, service desk, server support, infrastructure support, network support, product support.
- It is a team of highly skilled analysts and support engineers tasked with identifying and escalating incidents or requests within the Mobliciti estate.
- Provide L1 support across a wide range of IT disciplines
- Follow incident and problem management principles
- Provide world class customer service and call handling
- Training and mentoring of team members in service desk roles
- Own incidents and problems throughout their lifecycle in line with the ITIL model
- Regularly update customers on their own open tickets
- Adhere to best practice and Mobliciti procedures when logging and managing tickets throughout the lifecycle
- Obtain and maintain certifications as outlined by your line manager
- Subsidised onsite Nuffield Health gym
- Subsidised café and canteen
- Free onsite parking
- In office entertainment - drinks fridge, pinball machine, TV, kitchen facilities, lounge area
- Half day on birthdays
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Employee pension scheme
- Company incentives
- Lunch and learns
- Employee of the month
- Employee surveys
- Staff suggestions box
What we are looking for
- Proven to be a high achiever
- Ability to work to strict timelines and providing a quick turn around when required
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Board awareness of IT Infrastructure
- Have an ability to work in a team and independently
- ITIL awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an enthusiasm and willingness to learn and a positive “can do” approach
- Enjoy working from the office and customer sites
- Like working in a friendly fast paced environment
- Love to learn and work with exciting new technologies
2:1 and above in a STEM degree or two years+ in a managed services role
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus £1,000 bonus
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button.
Tel: 01483 865 300
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment