We have an exciting opportunity for graduates to join us and to work with our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network (known as one of the ‘Big four’) as a Graduate Case Handler.
As a Graduate Case Handler, you will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews and / or helping to resolve complaints for a major financial service provider as part of a past business review related to retirement options.
- A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- A detailed training and accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Experience working with a globally recognised brand
- Career development
You’ll be working on a project run by Deloitte, where you can use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
You will be supported throughout your role, including an initial training programme and accreditation period.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Investigating and resolving complaints, working to internal and external deadlines
- Carrying out reviews of verbal and written communication and making an informed judgement
- Production of customer letters
- Assessing evidence, you have collated / obtained from third parties to review cases
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data
Starting: April 2018.
Momenta are a market leading resourcing and recruitment business and we work alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking and Financial Services industry. We pride ourselves on providing appropriate and top-quality professionals.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on fair customer outcomes, and treating customers fairly
- Adhere to relevant performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcomes
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential
Qualifications and experience requirements
Associates should be degree qualified (2:2 and above) or other relevant work experience
Accepted degree subjects
Incremental pay increases at the six and 12 month point plus bonuses for top performers
Gatwick, commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
How to apply
If you are interested in the opportunity to launch your career in banking and financial services, with the potential to move into senior level roles, then please do so via the Apply button to find out more.
Closing date: 23/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/03/2018