We are a “Big Four” Professional Services firm, looking for Graduate Robotics Developers to join a new project based in Cardiff. After training, you will be working with a range of clients to design and build automation and cognitive solutions using RPA technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
The main activities of the team will include:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
- Working with a range of clients across different industries to design and build automation and cognitive solutions
- Developing and deploying customised solutions using RPA technology (E.G. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI-path), written in a custom Visual Basic-like scripting language. This may periodically involve travel to Deloitte offices throughout the UK and to client sites for larger scale project work
- Compiling high-level, and more detailed low-level technical documentation of the solution architecture, in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions
- Working as part of a team with other developers and business analysts to produce Solution Design Documents
- Verifying solutions are accurate and efficient using solution design documentation
The benefits for you
You’ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Starting: July 2018
What we are looking for
- Previous experience of working with a structured programming language such as C#, F#, VBA, C++ would be highly beneficial
- Individuals should be enthusiastic and have evidence of a flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
- A strong knowledge of Excel (VBA and formulae such as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR etc…)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team
- No prior job experience is required, however previous experience working with Excel, SQL or other data manipulation and conversion tools would be beneficial
Degree educated preferably in computer science, mathematics or science related. However consideration will be given to other areas of experience.
The ideal candidate would also hold an A or AS-level in one of the following subjects, however consideration will be given to other skills; mathematics, physics, chemistry, computing or information technology.
Five GCSEs grades A* – C, including minimum GCSE B grades at mathematics and English (or equivalent).
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
To express your interest in this opportunity, please email your CV via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details