Exceptional graduates are the lifeblood of our business. Apply to join our graduate programme which balances on-the-job training and real project work from day one, with structured technical, behavioural and career development.
We’re looking for talented graduates to join our engineering team on a full-time, permanent basis, based in our central-London office. From day oneyou’ll work on projects across the transport planning environment, including research, analysis, forecasting, contributions to proposals and reports. As one of our graduates you will be given training – but also the responsibility and opportunities to work on iconic projects across London and interesting schemes around the world on iconic projects across London and interesting schemes around the world.
What we offer
A vibrant, dynamic and collaborative working environment, working alongside some of the industry’s best professionals. You’ll have the freedom to get involved in a range of projects and to have a say in looking for and winning new projects to expand the business further. Based in our central-London head office you’ll receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including bonuses. You’ll also get targeted and specialised training and professional development, access to Women in Transport and Women in Engineering membership (if applicable), paid subscription to a professional institution (ie ICE, IHT etc), internal mentoring, in-house massages and weekly yoga sessions.
What we are looking for
- You’ll be a self starter, love working in a hardworking team and have a passion for sustainable transport solutions for the future city.
- You’ll be forward thinking and have ideas about the challenges of the urban built environment and how to put people at the centre of our work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills#
- Strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- A recently completed relevant degree (eg geography, planning and urbanism studies, mathematics)
- Comfortable working on large data sets
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you’d like to join us in 2023, please click Apply.
Applicants of interest will be asked to complete a short excel spreadsheet and written assessment task, to be undertaken over an agreed 24-hour period. Following successful completion of the assessment candidates will be invited to interview.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 April 2023