- Provision of first and second line help software desk support, problem/incident management, requirement and bug tracking, and support account management - for both software platforms and configured solutions
- Delivery of documentation and training (on customer solutions and on the MooD platform itself)
- Front line communication with your own managed clients – our customers are really important to us, and we want you to grow and nurture your relationship with those key accounts
- Detailed support and query resolution, often spending significants periods working closely with your customer to resolve challenging issues
- Learn or have an existing understanding of SQL Server databases
Do you enjoy wrestling (and resolving!) challenging technical issues and queries? Do you have a natural empathy for people who get stuck in the technical space? Are you ambitious and looking for your first step in a dynamic software business in York?
Today’s complex businesses are deafened by the noise of big data, and are being continuously challenged to adapt and evolve to deliver greater outcomes. MooD has grown it’s software capability in anticipation of digitisation and offers a suite of enterprise scale software and solutions which enable businesses to architect the complexity of their own business landscapes and make effective decisions underpinned by fluid analytics. Joining MooD means joining a team of talented and ambitious professionals, enjoying the security and benefits of an established company, and being supported in personal and professional development. MooD is a growing business, with offices currently in York, Bristol and London.
- An enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious graduate (we’re not fussed about your degree discipline but you need to have an insatiable hunger for all things technical), perhaps you’ve had an internship in a technical support environment and that’s sparked your interest to do more?
- Very interested in utilising evolving IT applications
- Someone who always demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathetic with end users on every support call
- Someone who enjoys challenging the status quo and looking for improvements within the team's methods and processes
- Naturally knows when to escalate issues or work autonomously
- Happy to be security cleared and expected to work on government contracts
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree level
Accepted degree subjects
up to £25,000
25 days holiday, PMI, pension, structured development opportunities
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Closing date: 28/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 28/10/2017