Are you ready to grow? This role might be the one that you've been looking for.
Are you curious about technology, and looking to secure your first or next step on a graduate career path within a market leading software and business solution delivery environment?
Are you currently using software on a daily basis, e.g. in a frontline software support helpdesk role, ideally with some exposure to cloud deployment? Do you get a buzz out of working with people and data, and getting under the skin of complex business questions? We are looking for ambitious and technically minded people to work in our solution delivery team, enabling customer teams to extract value from our software platform; people who can grow with us as we grow the business.
We will provide you with structured learning and development opportunities as you grow, and you will have a mentor assigned to support your development from the start of your employment.
These roles have been established at an exciting point in MooD’s journey. We’re looking for ambitious achievers, technically minded individuals who can become experts in configuring our MooD software platform, and who enjoy working as part of a close knit and customer focused team.
Consultants make a valuable contribution to delivering customer projects, and from an early point, supporting MooD’s market leading customer outcomes. MooD works with FTSE 250 companies and extensively with the MOD and other Government Departments. Our approach uses the MooD software platform to tailor outcome driven customer solutions, which enable customers in turn to achieve their business objectives and ambitions.
Consultants focus on configuring the MooD software platform, demonstrating to clients how they, among other things, can help satisfy their own customers, increase revenue and be innovative, really making them stand out from the crowd.
- Assisting with solution delivery, engaging with individual customers and their business challenges, with a primary focus on configuring the MooD platform to business and project requirements and outcomes
- Providing ongoing customer support, consultancy and training, ensuring that MooD solutions are embedded in the fabric of everyday customer activity, and making best practice accessible to the customer
- Undertaking all aspects of delivery activity, contributing MooD software configuration expertise to the project delivery team, as well as engaging effectively with clients at all levels
- Taking part in workshops with the customer to elaborate problems or design solutions
- Working flexibly in small teams and on individual consulting projects
- Playing an active role in the development of company collateral and intellectual property
What we are looking for
- Tenacious and focused problem solver, with a commitment to exploiting and configuring bespoke software, to deliver innovative software solutions to end customers
- A strong interest in business and technology, gained through undergraduate study or relevant commercial experience
- Customer facing experience and enjoy working with customers to resolve challenging technical queries
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to articulate the connection between business outcomes and IT enabled solutions
- Familiar with the fundamentals of database design, and have an aptitude for applying that theory and understanding to project situations
- A strong interest in experimenting with evolving IT applications
- Willing to work flexibly around the demands of client engagements
- Willing and suitable to be security cleared for working on Government contracts
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- £25,000 - 28,000
salary dependent on experience. plus £2,000 joining bonus, 5% pension, PMI, Death in Service, GIP, CIC, cash plan
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment