Joining as an intern you won’t stop learning. You’ll be collaborating on real projects, contributing to the firm with the opportunity to open doors for your future. You’ll be one of the team, your ideas will be heard and your work will be valued. You’ll receive training and support to ensure you advance. We provide the opportunities – you take them.
Working with our Marketing and Sales team, and across the firm’s business units, you will support focused marketing and business development activity whilst gaining experience of a range of industry sectors, accounting and advisory services and marketing tactics. While you will be largely based in the marketing & sales team, you will also be able to 'hot-desk' in different parts of the business to support them directly, while gaining even more valuable experience. You'll also be able to attend regular internal learning and development courses, as well as social and charity events that take place throughout the year.
The role is very varied, and you will assist with:
- Digital marketing communications such as the website, blog, videos, intranet and social media;
- The design, distribution and maintenance ‘hard copy’ communication;
- Event organisation, such as seminars, exhibitions and networking, including representing the firm at external events;
- The firm’s client relationship management (CRM) system, Microsoft Dynamics;
- Research for presentations, proposals, prospect lists, sales meetings and market/sector issues
Starting: Summer 2018.
- Be prepared to take responsibility and suggest improvements to improve working methods
- Work proactively as well as being able to react quickly, while maintaining an attention to detail
- Possess a commercial, enthusiastic and positive outlook and be prepared to work hard
- Be bright, intelligent and challenging with a strong personality
- Must have good IT skills and good working knowledge of all computer applications e.g. MS Office
- Good communication, organisational, time management, team and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Basic knowledge of Moore Stephens LLP, its services and sectors
- Basic understanding of professional services, preferably within the accounting market
- Must have an interest and be keen to learn about all aspects of research and marketing
- Hard-working, motivated, able to work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Currently studying a relevant undergraduate degree at university, on track to achieve a 2:1 (or international equivalent), and seeking a year in industry to complete as part of your undergraduate programme
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points (300 UCAS points on pre-2017 tariff) or international equivalent, achieved within the same academic year
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Five
Please note: Due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
Closing date: 12/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/11/2017