Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious individual? If so, please apply to join our three-year graduate programme in August 2020.
You will be able to join the Foundation Programme in our Fit Out business where you can team up with other bright young minds from across the group to devise and deliver a project of your choosing. Whether your cause is gender equality or carbon emissions, you will present your idea to senior management from across the group and persuade them that it should be their cause too. We will empower you to drive change because talented people, challenging the status quo, are key to our success.
- Discretionary bonus scheme equal to 10% of salary
- Private health insurance and PMI
- Contributory pension scheme equal to 5% of salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The choice to exchange salary for an additional five days holiday each year
- 12 days of study leave each year
- Course and exam fees for the CIMA qualification are paid by the group
- The chance to apply for a day’s paid leave each year to work with your chosen registered charity
- A people portal which offers over 5,000 discounts on everything from shopping vouchers to holidays
What we are looking for
You’ll be cool under pressure and able to juggle a varied workload with the demands of studying. We want you to make an impact, so you will need to be a confident communicator who can build rapport with individuals across the group. As you would expect, to be a success in finance you must have an affinity for numbers and great attention to detail.
You will also need a strong academic background with, or on track to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We will hold our assessment day in December 2019 in London.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 December 2019