Are you looking to jump-start your career? Want to add international experience to your CV?
The Mountbatten Program offers you the chance to live, work and study, in New York City for a year. There is also the opportunity to spend an additional three months in Bangkok, if participating in the MBA program.
The Mountbatten Program provides:
- A 12-month, full-time, paid internship at a leading global company in New York City
- A business-related graduate qualification: MBA, Masters, or Postgraduate Certificate
- Accommodation and the opportunity to live in New York City
Mountbatten Program Trainees also have the time of their lives. Follow #mountbattenlife on Instagram to get a taste of what it’s really like to live in New York City for the year, on the Mountbatten Program.
With two intakes every year, in March and August, the Program is a unique combination of work, study and living abroad for graduates and young professionals, that jumpstarts their careers in an increasingly competitive global market.
The Mountbatten Program provides an all-inclusive package to ease the transition from your home country to New York, including:
- Your 12-month J-1 visa
- Rent-free, serviced accommodation
- A monthly living allowance of USD $1275
- Healthcare coverage and on-location support
- Value for money, with participants getting more than they pay for
Starting: March and August.
What we are looking for
Mountbatten Program Trainees are curious, ambitious and looking for their next adventure, as well as having:
- Office-based work experience, minimum 12 months, or, have graduated within the last 12 months
- And are fluent in English (see website for language requirements)
An undergraduate degree, classified 2:2 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
You can read more information about the New York Program and start an application today via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||280 annually across two intakes: March and August|
|Additional location information||The Program takes place in New York, USA. The admissions team are based in London, UK.|