If you’ve always dreamt of an exciting career in Banking, Finance and Tech, now’s the time to make it a reality.
Over the past decade, increasing regulatory scrutiny has led to the evolution of banking services which now play a critical part in every single stage of the trade lifecycle and the overall client journey. It is now the sharp tip of a bank’s competitive edge. Within Banking Services, it has therefore never been more crucial to get it right and demand for top talent is high.
These roles are challenging, demanding attention to detail and a strong client focus, a keen sense of risk and an awareness of the regulations. At mthree, we can provide you with professional, fully paid, completely free training to embark on your career as an mthree Alumni within Banking Services …. and we open doors to world leading financial institutions.
Some of these roles include:
- Trade Support (Securities, Treasury, Transaction Management)
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Controls, Reporting)
- Client Lifecycle Management (KYC/AML, CDD, Risk Assessment,)
- Regulatory Transformation (Business Analysis, Project Management, Client Outreach)
- Data (Governance, Management, Remediation, Analysis)
Working within Banking Services will offer fulfilment, increased opportunities for progression and the chance to work with new technologies and multiple business lines.
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading and financial regulations.
- The inner workings of investment banks, from sales to back office processes.
- The full trade lifecycle; risk; regulation and compliance.
- Business analysis, data analytics and project skills.
- How to recognize and combat the exploitation of financial services companies as a vehicle for specific types of financial crime.
- Excel, VBA, SQL (Visual Basic for Applications), proprietary data processing, reporting tools and applications.
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefit package
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry.
What we are looking for
- You have a 3.0+ GPA or your countries equivilent
- You have a genuine interest in banking and financial markets.
- Degree topics we have seen succeed but not limited to include - law, mathematics, finance, banking, economics.
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You’re hungry to learn and upskill.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the Europe
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 November 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 November 2021