mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint!
You’ll start with six weeks of remote instructor-led practical training to help you prepare for the working world. Following this you will start your placement with a top financial institution, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way). After that, most of our graduates progress to a permanent position with the organisation. The sky’s the limit.
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. mthree graduate software developers are involved in big technical projects that often extend into every corner of the organisation. You’ll design and develop complex applications in a global environment. Working across the software development life cycle, you’ll be involved in everything from gathering requirements from other teams to providing support after the new technology is launched.
Successful developers keep up to date with the latest innovations and always have an eye out for fresh solutions to tricky problems.
You’ll work closely with your line manager, who will help you settle in and know where to focus. You’ll also work with teams across the organisation to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company.
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy
- A range of programming languages that are specific to your placement (such as Java or C++).
- In-depth expertise in Linux and SQL.
- The ins and outs of the software development life cycle and different development methodologies, and how it all translates into the day to day at big organisations.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- How to apply your existing skills in the commercial world.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get
- In-depth paid interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
What we are looking for
- You can demonstrate a passion for programming in C++
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Open to working in Heathrow
- You have a 2:1 degree or higher in computer science
- Already have graduated from university.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- London · Heathrow
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply button.
Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
Get trained remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a software developer. Learning from experts from mthree who have decades of experience, you'll be taught the technical and soft skills that organisations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
Start your career in Software Development
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 November 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 November 2021