Want to start your career in the world of data analyst and finance? Working in data architecture and business processes is the opportunity you’re looking for.
Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with some of the most exciting careers in Technology and Banking. You will be able to kick-starting your tech career within Data Analytics.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with four weeks of training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a Data Analyst. After you've completed the training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank. We pay you from day one. You will get training salary and pay rises every 6 months once you start working on site
The role will allow you to drive forward data architecture and business processes front-to-back with goals of reducing infrastructure and manpower costs, improving the ability to demonstrate control of data, empowering developers by providing consistent means of handling data, facilitate data-driven insights & decision making, and providing a platform to implement future change initiatives faster, cheaper and easier.
What you’ll do
- Validate source data configuration
- Execute data discovery scans for sensitive data
- Complete data analysis on scan results, identify and label identified sensitive data
- Identify any potential sources of sensitive data and
- Completed data analysis to identify potential data sources for correlations sets
- Assist ITSO with results review as required
- Develop a strong understanding of Personal Information and Personal Identifying Information and the associated policies working with Legal and IT teams to clarify any issues and questions
What you’ll receive
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts.
- A generous graduate salary
- Pay increases every six months
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Crucial industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and collaborative industry
What we are looking for
- A quick thinker and problem solver that operates well under demanding and high pressurized environments.
- A strong aptitude for technology with the ability to pick up new skills in a speedy fashion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The right to work in Hungary.
- Ability to work with excel, SQL and databases
- A degree within a STEM field.
- 3.0 degree or higher. – must have already graduated or have completed all exams and hand-ins available to start training October
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 November 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 November 2021