- A keen problem solver with an interest in technology
- A people person who loves to communicate and collaborate to get the job done
- Cool, calm and collected under pressure
- A numbers whizz with an analytical mind
- A go-getter with bags of enthusiasm
- Someone who loves learning and developing new skills?
Then the production support pathway could be right for you.
What you'll do
If successful, you'll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support plays a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you'll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Investigating and resolving incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using 'tickets'
- You'll also regularly communicate with other technical teams, including vendors, developers, and infrastructure, on release management and issue resolution
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes collaborating with graduates like you. Led by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an innovative and exciting industry.
What we are looking for
- A quick thinker and problem solver that operates well under demanding and high pressurized environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The right to work in Hungary ( we are unable to arrange visas)
- A degree within a STEM field.
- Already have graduated from university or able to start your role within the next month
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 November 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 November 2021