At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Wiley is committed to bridging the gap between education output and industry need, mthree enables this by taking newly qualified graduates and putting them through rigorous technical and soft skills training programs, building on what they have learned in college and preparing them for life in the working world.
The Business Development team for mthree plays a crucial role in the growth of mthree’s client base, attracting new customers and creating strategic partnerships with prospective clients.
The Inside Sales Executive is a junior member of the team and will be responsible for generating new business leads as the initial point of contact in the sales cycle. The job holder will ultimately be based at our London office in Canary Wharf and report to Director of Sales, Banking Operations and will also require facilitation with other teams across the business. The role has potential to progress into Business Development or Client Services position.
How you will make an impact
- Drive forward outbound lead generation at mthree, in line with the business, department and sales channel strategy
- Record all relevant activity on CRM, Salesforce.
- Deliver and exceed your targets.
- Responsible for booking in meetings for the area sales leads and setting up opportunities
- Develop expertise and skills in a wide range of areas from pitching, targeting to sales techniques.
- Generate new business as the initial point of contact for inbound queries in the sales cycle.
- Conduct extensive research on prospective clients identifying their business needs and the way mthree can support their talent needs.
- Research decision makers within the market to identify new client targets and opportunities.
- Build a strong sales pipeline for sales leads, allowing mthree to build varied and balanced client portfolio.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to continuously improve the unique selling point of the company, its message and market propositions.
- Attending business networking events, trade conferences and industry meet ups representing mthree
Potential for flexible shifts (APAC (7am-4pm), EMEA (9am-6pm), North America (11am-8pm)
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in sales/recruitment and or the technology sectors
- Display eagerness to learn about the industry and continuously improve business acumen.
- Are willing to learn.
- Have an intuitive nature and strong research skills.
- Are highly resilient.
- Are driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- Will go above and beyond in order to hit personal and team quarterly targets.
- Display strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the client.
- Are able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of financial markets, compliance and products.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- London · remote working
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2021