mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates such as yourself kickstart your careers!
You’ll start with four - eight weeks of remote instructor-led practical training to help you prepare for the working world. Following this you will start your tech role with a top technology organisation, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way). The sky’s the limit.
mthree graduate software developers work on big technical projects across the organisation. You’ll design, develop and support complex applications in a global environment.
You’ll also work with teams across the organisation to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company.
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy
- Practical experience in C++ that are specific to your placement
- In-depth expertise in Linux and SQL.
- Different development methodologies, and how it all translates into the day to day at big organisations.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- How to apply your existing skills in the commercial world.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes collaborating with graduates like you. Led by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every six months to reflect your progress.
- Flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an innovative and exciting industry.
What we are looking for
- You can show a passion for programming in C++
- You’re a problem solver and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
- You have 3.0 GPA or equivilent degree or higher in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Already have graduated from University or able to start your role within the next month
Accepted degree subjects
- electronic and electrical engineering
- aerospace engineering
- computer sciences
- civil engineering and construction
- chemical engineering
- transport engineering
- mechanical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
Complete training remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a software developer. Learning from mthree experts who have decades of experience. You will learn the technical and soft skills that organisations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches
Start your career in Software Development
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021