mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint!
Not all Computer Science or STEM graduates want to go into Software Development, but it's hard to know all the options available to you. At mthree Software Development is one pathway for us but if you are keen to work in technology but perhaps coding is not your thing we have lots of other opportunities to explore including Production Support, Business Analysis, DevOps and many more.
We are currently in planning stages for training start dates for our 2021 pathways, please register your interest here and we will be in touch once we have dates booked in so we can make contact and see what areas of technology may suit you best.
The mthree Alumni programme works the same no matter what pathway you go down.
You’ll start with four-12 weeks of remote industry-led training to bridge the gap between education and the corporate world. Then you’ll complete a 24-month placement with one of our partner organisations, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way). After that, most of our graduates progress to a permanent position with the organisation. There are no limits to what you can achieve with us.
If you’re thinking about a career as a Software Developer, Analyst, or in a business support role, we offer accelerated development opportunities, industry-leading pay and progression. We also offer a friendly environment and community, supported by a regular events programme, helping you expand your professional network as you develop your career.
The programme runs for two years with the intention of you going on to work directly for the client you’ve been placed at. Almost all our Alumni Associates follow this path, but if you decide it’s not right for you, you’ll have many options to take, including continuing to work for mthree as an Alumni Pro Consultant.
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2021