Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Support Analyst role and working onsite with a leading Investment Bank.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with four-eight weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Production Support Analyst.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you’ll do
If successful, you’ll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution
What you’ll receive
- In-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
What we are looking for
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Permentant rights to work in the uk
- Proficiency with Linux (Preferred)
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP)
- Scripting skills, like Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant STEM subject
- Already graduated and available to start immediately
- Minimum grade 2.1
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Important information on diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future.
We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality and inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process and beyond, then please email email@example.com to discuss the options available to you. All conversations will be confidential and will never directly impact your application with us. Please note that by emailing this address, it will not count as an application and only emails regarding reasonable adjustments will be responded to.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2021